Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Hello Blog Readers, I'm finally here!

So this is my first blog post as TheRykerDane, and I am not sure what I am going to talk about in the next upcoming blogs. But mainly I will probably talk about the different and crazy things that happen in my life and the vlogs that I also make.(for those of you who don't know what a vlog is, well you are little behind, but basically is a blog with a camera, hence V-video log. Anyway, I have lots of videos that I post on Youtube that I want people to view. I will post both here and there tips on "how to's" and do it yourself and random fun things I do in life. I hope you add me to your favorite blogs to read and subscribe to my channel on Youtube: therykerdane.  Thanks so much for reading, and I will see you later!

TheRykerDane

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a Comment!