Monday, October 22, 2012

NASCAR PIT GARAGE CHARLOTTE MOTOR SPEEDWAY BOA 500 STOCK CAR RACING

Hello everyone! So I had a pretty  awesome weekend the other week. My buddies from back home got hooked up with a NASCAR driver David Reutimann that races for Tommy Baldwin Racing.  So when they came down to the Dollar General 300 and the Bank of America 500 at Charlotte Motor Speedway, I was able to go with them to the track. But not only to the track but to the pits, infield, garage areas, motorhome areas, and wherever else I wanted to go. I got lots of pictures and videos!

It was a pretty awesome trip and saw way more than the average NASCAR fan does. I saw a lot of the science and technology behind racing. Its not just going around a track turning left fast, there is way more too it than that.  This video below shows a little of what I saw down in the garage area during practice and qualifying. It was pretty awesome! So check it out and watch all the other videos that I have posted from the weekend. I have them all connected!

Hope all is well and you enjoy the vids, later!







GO FAST EVERY DAY!!!


Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/TheRykerDane
Twitter: https://twitter.com/TheRykerDane
Instagram: therykerdane




TheRykerDane

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a Comment!