Saturday, June 30, 2012

Hot as Blazes??

So, kind of like yesterday, it was hot as blazes outside. Wait a sec, who says "hot as blazes"? I guess I do, even though I didn't know I started doing that...ok well anyway, I decided to make a video early in the morning and was done by 1030, and still sweated my butt off. (a good thing) Then later in the day blew up a little Helicopter kids pool for the boy to play in. I was very surprised to learn that when I blew this pool up, it had 7 different reservoirs for air to go in. I am glad that I have an air compressor to do all that blowing, otherwise it would have been faster for my son to walk to the lake to swim rather than wait for me to use my lungs. Once I did get it ready, it was a pretty cool little pool that came with a squirt gun!

Later I edited the video I am going to post. Its not done yet, but soon. Just wanted to let you know one is coming out, so be ready,....all 2-3 readers of this blog, ha ha!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a Comment!