Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Smoking vs Living...It's your Choice!

Ok, not really sure what this post is going to hit on but....oh yeah, I remember....DON'T SMOKE if you want to LIVE!

Alright, now that I pissed off some smokers and they quickly closed the page and went somewhere else...(all 2 of them), the other 6 people that read this post can listen to me tell them why living is so much more important than smoking cancer sticks....

So today, I was at a stoplight waiting for it to turn green and I could smell smoke like someone was in the backseat, and just lit up a cigarette.  Well I look over to my right, and there is a woman in a car holding on to that cigarette in her left hand while she is on the phone with her right hand.  Well, besides not having a third hand to drive the car, I see tubes coming out of her nostrils....  Of all things, this woman is using an oxygen tank to breath and she is puffing away on a cigarette!  Plus the car is just filled with smoke like it came straight from a Cheech and Chong movie! How stubborn, idiotic, moronic, or just plain stupid can you be.  Apparently this woman is so hard up for cigarettes and smoking, (already killing lungs) that she does not care that she can hardly breathe on her own and could possibly die.

I guess she thinks since her lungs have hit rock bottom, and if she wants to continue smoking she needs to get an oxygen tank to feed her O2, so she can carry on this wonderful, beautiful,  and healthy habit.

I just don't understand people and their thinking these days as why they do not want to be healthy and do not really think about what they are doing to their bodies.  I mean really; does she not see what other people look like, act like, talk like, or smell like that also have this disgusting and unhealthy habit?

Yes, people have a choice, and yes they can do whatever they want. BUT, they do not have a choice when they have destroyed their bodies so much with unhealthy foods, alcohol abuse, drugs and tobacco that their body gives up on them and decides to pass from this world.  Yes, its all fun and games with eating unhealthy food and having unhealthy habits, but you will pay for it later!


Get healthy, stay healthy, and live life to the fullest!

I'll see you later!

TheRykerDane

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a Comment!