Monday, September 17, 2012

THE BEST PICO DE GALLO SALSA EVER!!!

So yesterday I made this really awesome Pico De Gallo Salsa.  And I call it Salsa because I like my Salsa chunky, but technically I guess it would not be salsa since there is not any tomato paste in it.

It all started when I was at the Farmers Market that morning and this one Farmer was giving away a bunch of Jalapeno peppers. So after I got them I decided to make some Salsa, but then decided to go a little chunkier and make Pico de Gallo.  So this is the recipe I used off the top of my head and WOW, it was really really good!  I know you can probably find other recipes online, but since I freestyled this one, I feel like a professional chef now. (not really) It had a great fresh taste and was not very hot with all the peppers I put in it.  It was enough for 2 hungry people with a little left over.

So here it is:

Mix all together in a bowl.

3 Roma Tomatoes--diced
3 Jalepeno peppers-diced
3 Cayenne Peppers-diced---Surprisingly was not that hot
1 Onion-diced
2 Cups Cilantro
Salt
Pepper
Garlic powder- 1tsp
Cumin-pinch
Chili Powder-pinch
Lime-Squeeze at least 1/4 of it into the bowl


Enjoy with tortilla Chips or add to your favorite Mexican dish!

Try it out and I promise you will be happy!



Try a new food everyday!


Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/TheRykerDane
Twitter: https://twitter.com/TheRykerDane
Instagram: therykerdane



I'll See you later!

TheRykerDane

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a Comment!