Tuesday, February 12, 2013

MONSTER TRUCKS! YOU GOTTA SEE THEM!

Hey everyone! I am finally getting around to posting this blog about my experience gong to see a Monster Truck Rally! Well let me just tell you that if you have not gone yet, you need to go! Oh and age does not matter either. (So yes this means you reading this thinking I am too old to see a bunch of big trucks jumping and smashing cars and getting dirty and muddy) Its not just for the kids and their parents! Its for every person who wants to see these 10,000+ pound beasts do some amazing things in the air and on the ground!  I went and checked them out at a smaller arena and it was pretty cool. I can't imagine what it would be like if I was at a huge dome!

So check them out if they come to a town near you. You won't regret going! Until you can go check out my two videos I have from the Monster Truck show!

I'll see you later!









No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a Comment!