Thursday, August 30, 2012

Trip to Apple Store MY NEW MACBOOK PRO 15 inch SO AWESOME!!!

Hello Everyone! Great news! I finally upgraded my technology department....Yeah I said technology department! So what if it just means 2 computer2, computer speakers, mouse, and power cords.....and uh just me....I like to think of myself as a huge corporation with many different departments....ha ha...And no, I don't have a big head.

Anyway, I just upgraded to a Macbook Pro 15 inch! Its so awesome compared to my Macbook 13in with Tiger Operating system on it.  I can do so many more things and I am finally updated at least for the next 30 days until the technology changes again!

This Macbook Pro 15 inch has the i7 processor with 500GB of Ram and I got to download MOUNTAIN LION FOR FREE! Yep, I was able to save the 19.99 for a rainy day. Probably for downloading KEYNOTE. I hear and see its a pretty cool program that you can do a lot more things than just presentations with.  Or I might buy LIGHTROOM or APERATURE. Not sure which one yet.  I need to read some reviews on Lightroom vs Aperature. I am not sure which one is better.

So check out my video of me unboxing and starting it up! Pretty cool! Apple products are so cool!


This is usually where I say..."get better everyday" but for this post I am going to say..."Upgrade and get better stuff everyday or at least every 30 days!"

I'll see you later!

TheRykerDane








Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/TheRykerDane
Twitter: https://twitter.com/TheRykerDane
Instagram: therykerdane


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a Comment!